Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nothing to write about

I feel like I have nothing to write about right now. Work is going ok, just having trouble with one store. It's a store that barely does $1,000 in business a week, where I get more than that at my QFC in 2 days! It's frustrating because they think that they do the most amazing business and I have to have them COMPLETELY stuffed and have backstock too. Oh well, I think they're taking that store off my route soon, not soon enough in my opinion! In other news, Shannon had an ultrasound on Monday and got to see the baby kicking and swimming around. My little Michael Phelps! :-) I had to work so I wasn't there, but the pictures are AMAZING! I wish I could've been there, but sometimes you just can't help it.

Now I'm watching How I Met Your Mother, probably my favorite sitcom. So the future Mrs. Ted Mosby apparently has a yellow umbrella. Every time there's a yellow umbrella in the show it apparently is his future wife he hasn't met in 5 seasons. I just wonder, is there NOBODY else in the ENTIRE city of NEW YORK that has a YELLOW UMBRELLA?!? Seriously, why is it that she's the only yellow umbrella owner in the whole city? And his poor kids, listening to stories of 5 years of his life, and they still don't even know how he met their mom. How annoying would that be? The show has to end soon though, because they can't keep stringing it along. Also, doing the math, he has to meet her soon because his kids are in their late teens, and they're hearing the story in 2030. That means they have to be born in the next few years, and he has to be married before they're born too. I don't know, I just have this feeling that the show won't last more than 1 or 2 more seasons. And now that I've gone on and on about a TV Show that (ultimately) means nothing...I will now eat some breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment