Thursday, March 11, 2010

fun music game i found on facebook

Put your iTunes/Winamp/Windows Media Player/whatever on Shuffle and list the next thirty songs that come up. No cheating to make yourself look cool!

Okay here are the random songs:

1. Time Of Your Song - Matisyahu
2. Hold On Hope - Guided By Voices (from the Scrubs soundtrack)
3. Pure Imagination - Willy Wonka Soundtrack
4. Lounge (Closing Time) - Modest Mouse
5. On Jordan's Stormy Banks - Jars Of Clay
6. Strength To Endure - The Ramones
7. Foreign Language - Anberlin
8. Bird Of Paradise - The Appleseed Cast
9. Chills - Ben Lee
10. King Without A Crown (Live) - Matisyahu
11. Lovesong - Anberlin (cover of The Cure)
12. God Almighty - Chris Tomlin
13. Surf Wax America - Weezer
14. Champagne Supernova - matt pond PA (cover of Oasis - from O.C. Mix 4)
15. Army - Ben Folds Five
16. YMCA - The Village People (from Jock Jams)
17. In Christ Alone - Newsboys
18. Church Punks - Audio Adrenaline
19. Learning To Breath - Switchfoot
20. Better Way - The Ataris
21. The Ponytail Parades - Emery
22. Breathe - Bleach
23. When DC Talks - dcTalk
24. Lullaby - Pedro the Lion
25. Electable (Give It Up) - Jimmy Eat World
26. Rain City - Turin Brakes (from O.C. Mix 1)
27. Shelter Me - Project 86
28. Longview - Green Day
29. In The Devil's Territory - Sufjan Stevens
30. Unite - The OC Supertones

QUESTIONS:
1. Which song do you prefer, 1 or 30?
Ouch...probably Unite - it has some major nostalgia coming along with it!

2. Have you ever listened to 12 continuously on repeat?
No - but that album was on repeat in my car for a while

3. What album is 26 from?
On my computer - it's from O.C. Mix 1...not sure what album it's originally from

4. What do you think about the artist who did 15?
Oh Ben Folds - if I was a girl I'd have a MAJOR crush on him...even though he's funny looking...but so dang talented

5. Is 19 one of your favorite songs?
No - but it's an amazing song

6. Who does 28 remind you of?
Green Day and Jimmy Eat World at the Tacoma Dome...or karaoke...

7. Does 20 have better lyrics or music?
Probably music...I don't know the song really well

8. Do any of your friends like 3?
EVERYONE should LOVE #3 - Willy Wonka?!?!?

9. Is 23 from a movie soundtrack?
Oh no...

10. Is 18 overplayed on the radio?
I doubt it...although the station that it would play on (Spirit 105.3) would overplay it if they did play it on the radio

11. What does 21 remind you of?
Seeing Emery at Creation...the keyboardist was CRAZY

12. Which do you prefer, 5 or 22?
5 - good band...good song...22 is one of those nostalgia bands that wasn't ever "good" just fun to listen to

13. What album is 17 from?
Adoration I think...probably lyrics-wise one of my top 5 worship songs

14. When did you first hear 19?
Not sure - a long time ago that I do know

15. A missing question...hmmmmm...

16. What genre is 8?
Indie

17. Another gone one...what's going on?!?

18. What color does 4 remind you of?
Oh Modest Mouse - funky dancing is what Modest Mouse reminds me of...makes me want to dance weird

19. Have you ever blasted 11 on your stereo?
Probably - great cover song done by my FAVORITE band!

20. What genre is 7?
Rock - but also very emo...

21. Can you play 13 on any instrument?
Never tried - but probably could on the drums if I practiced

22. What is your favorite lyric from 30?
"Got a whole army on my case/Got the Devil in my face/Cuz that punk knows it's the end!"

23. What is your favorite lyric from 23?
The whole song is best...classic early 90's Christian rap

24. Would you recommend 24 to your friends?
Yeah - Pedro's awesome

25. Is 2 a good song to dance to?
Nope

26. Do you ever hear 16 on the radio?
No - I don't listen to the radio...but I'm sure it's probably played on the radio

27. Is 22 more of a nighttime or daytime song?
Daytime for sure

28. Does 8 have any special meaning to you?
No - good band though

29. Do any of your friends like 1?
I'm sure some do - Matisyahu is awesome

30. Is 25 a fast or slow song?
Fast-ish

31. Is 5 a happy or sad song?
HAPPY!!!! All about being bound for the PROMISE LAND!!

32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from 9?
"You give me chills/Then you leave me cold"

33. Is 14 better to listen to alone or with friends?
It's a looooooong song...but a good cover of a classic song - so I'd say alone because it's too long to want to listen to with friends

34. When did you first hear 27?
A few years back when I really got into Project 86...then I got out of the screaming music scene soon after...

35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did 29?
Chicago, To Be Alone With You, Come On Feel The Illinoise...I can keep going...?

36. Do you know all the words to 6?
Nope

37. Does 4 have better lyrics or music?
I love the music on the song...but I can never discount the lyrics of Modest Mouse

38. What album is 10 from?
That version is from Live At Stubb's...but the original version is from Youth

No comments:

Post a Comment