Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

So I guess after a 3 month haitus I guess it's time to post again? I don't know, but I think it is something that I do when I feel like it. And apparently it's been 3 months. I do have 3 other blogs I am a part of, so it's only been 3 months for this blog. I am SO excited for Christmas! I love giving gifts and seeing the look on people's faces when I give them something they like. I could go all Christmas, not get a gift, give lots of gifts, and have a great holiday. Giving is more fun than getting to me. I just wish I could give more than I do...

Traditions in our house for Christmas:

Christmas Candlelighting service at Lighthouse - awesome, packed, encouraging.

Opening one gift Christmas Eve - Price is Right for the Wii...yeah baby!

Reading the Christmas story, stockings, and presents with Shannon - awaiting her, neither one of us slept well last night so I won't wake her up.

Going to both our family's houses on Christmas day - lots of driving, but well worth it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment