Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Post

I haven't posted for a while, I guess I felt like with little time on my hands right now, blogging takes a low priority for me. We're cleaning out the baby room right now, and while lots of fun it is way too much work. I don't really know what to write about. Work is great, I officially am on Route 4867 now. No one bid on it, and now it's mine :-) My Sales Manager said that this never happens this fast to a new guy, so I am super excited about that. Also, my sales should be getting better I hope, and my stale percentage has been going down too. Even though one of my stores has the highest stale percentage in my supervisor's decision. The store sells nothing, and they have a big bread wall. It's rough to be on the top at that list, but I know that it will get better I think. Too many facings and too little in sales. Oh well, I am still going to win the Rookie of the Year award. I hope. I am trying for that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment